Unposted tithing

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
arnel.sante
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:34 am

Unposted tithing

Post by arnel.sante »

I have paid my tithes on September 14, 2026 through Hello Money AUB but until this time it is not reflected in my donation summary report. What I need to do? I'm from the Philippines.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators
Posts: 4812
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:32 am
Location: Dundee, Oregon, USA

Re: Unposted tithing

Post by rmrichesjr »

arnel.sante wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:44 am I have paid my tithes on September 14, 2026 through Hello Money AUB but until this time it is not reflected in my donation summary report. What I need to do? I'm from the Philippines.
(Please don't post any information that might be sensitive. The forum is public. People with harmful intent could harvest information and use it in harmful ways.)

Please ask your ward clerk or finance clerk if he can see anything about the transaction in LCR. If that does not help, ask your ward clerk for a phone number for the Global Services Department.

Return to “Online Donations”