Institute D&C Student Manual

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
annettebarnum

Institute D&C Student Manual

Post by annettebarnum »

The Doctrine and Covenants Institute Student Manual has disappeared from the Gospel Library under Institute. Where did it go?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Institute D&C Student Manual

Post by jdlessley »

It is now called Doctrine and Covenants Student Manual. It is found in Books and Lessons > Institute and comes right after the Doctrine and Covenants Teacher Manual.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
adam.s.whiting

Post by adam.s.whiting »

@JD I do not see it there. The only Doctrine and Covenants manuals I see in the list are "Doctrine and Covenants Instructor's Guide: Religion 324-325" and "Doctrine and Covenants Teacher Manual". The Student Manual is not listed.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I found "Doctrine and Covenants Student Manual" under Library > Adults > Young Adults > Institute. Is that what you're looking for?

In case it's helpful, if you start typing the name of a book in Gospel Library search (but don't press enter), a list of book titles will show that you can tap to get to a book. After opening the book, you can tap the titlebar to open the drop-down menu, to see what the path is to that book.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Library”