GL3: subscribe?

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
vissersinchina
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:27 pm

GL3: subscribe?

Post by vissersinchina »

Under the "Download all" or "delete all" tabs there is a button for "subscribe." What does this do?
User avatar
sbradshaw
Community Moderators
Posts: 6761
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:42 pm
Location: Utah

Re: GL3: subscribe?

Post by sbradshaw »

I think this automatically downloads new content as it becomes available. For example, if there is a new church magazine issue that comes out, it would download automatically.
sproutmaster13
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:59 pm

Re: GL3: subscribe?

Post by sproutmaster13 »

Why does the subscribe slide back after I move the slide to show the blue indicator? How can I keep it from moving back (or hiding the blue indicator)?
User avatar
sbradshaw
Community Moderators
Posts: 6761
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:42 pm
Location: Utah

Re: GL3: subscribe?

Post by sbradshaw »

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”