Liahona subscription

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
grannyvc13

Liahona subscription

Post by grannyvc13 »

I have not receive my May issue of the Liahona yet and wondered why.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Liahona subscription

Post by jdlessley »

We cannot provide that information. That question is addressed in the Help Center Church Magazines at No Cost FAQ article. It states:
Church Magazines at No Cost FAQ wrote:Who do I contact about information regarding my current magazine subscription?

If you have questions about your current subscription, please visit https://store.churchofjesuschrist.org/ for contact information. A Customer Support Representative is ready to help you by telephone during the weekday business hours in your country. They are also available anytime at help@store.ChurchofJesusChrist.org. Please provide your name and order number or magazine subscription account number if applicable.

Please contact the following if you are in one of the following countries:

Japan: DC-Japan@ChurchofJesusChrist.org
Korea: KoreaDC@ChurchofJesusChrist.org
Mongolia: ganchudurb@Churchofjesuschrist.org
When at the online store page mentioned in the FAQ response above, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the 'Contact Us' link. That link is set up to take you to the specific page for your area and language.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

grannyvc13 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:30 am I have not receive my May issue of the Liahona yet and wondered why.
No one on this user-to-user mutual help forum will be able to answer your question. I recommend you go to the Church Magazine FAQ. Contact information is available there for questions about your subscription. I think the question "Who do I contact about information regarding my current magazine subscription?" would be a good place to start.
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/lea ... q?lang=eng

FYI, my May issue just arrived late last week so depending on where you live, it may be on the way.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

grannyvc13 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:30 am I have not receive my May issue of the Liahona yet and wondered why.
davesudweeks wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:11 pm FYI, my May issue just arrived late last week so depending on where you live, it may be on the way.
Mine arrived today, May 21st. It may help to remember that this is one of the two general conference issues and that they cannot begin preparing them until the conference is complete. I have heard that other regular issues of the magazine are prepared on a six month schedule. The May and November issues cover all of general conference which occurs just over a month beforehand.

Return to “General Discussions”