QR codes on Pass Along cards

Use this forum to share and discuss ideas that do not fall into a specific audiovisual media type.
jascallister

QR codes on Pass Along cards

Post by jascallister »

Can missionaries get pass along cards with questions on it that have QR codes linked to the landing page's that answer that question? I'm a graphic designer and was thinking about how it would be really effective to utilize QR codes to get people looking into different topics related to our doctrine. Lots of companies are using it on printed marketing materials and I think it could be effective in printed missionary materials. Is it possible to pass along ideas to the church missionary dept?
BrianEdwards

Re: QR codes on Pass Along cards

Post by BrianEdwards »

jascallister wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 8:06 pm Can missionaries get pass along cards with questions on it that have QR codes linked to the landing page's that answer that question? I'm a graphic designer and was thinking about how it would be really effective to utilize QR codes to get people looking into different topics related to our doctrine. Lots of companies are using it on printed marketing materials and I think it could be effective in printed missionary materials. Is it possible to pass along ideas to the church missionary dept?
One thought might be to contact your local Mission President directly. I believe that there's some autonomy given to Mission Presidents regarding what initiatives they implement within their mission. I'd also expect there's a better likelihood of a response from the local Mission, as opposed to trying to work this through the general Church Missionary Department.

Other Forum members might have more details about whether the Church already is utilizing this type of outreach either in pass-along cards, or other sharing-the-gospel media. If there's something already in place, you could reference that existing example to bolster your case for what you're proposing.

Return to “General Media Discussions”