can't log in to gospel library on my phone

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
kitkat!!

can't log in to gospel library on my phone

Post by kitkat!! »

I'm trying to sync my gospel library app as well as LDS tools, but it won't let me sign in. I put in the correct username and password for my LDS account, but it says it can't log in.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: can't log in to gospel library on my phone

Post by jdlessley »

What is your operating system? What message do you receive or what happens when you try to sign into Gospel Library?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
kitkat!!

Post by kitkat!! »

I use android and both won't work
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

It is possible you do not have your MRN registered with your Church Account. Go to Church Account and look in the Profile/Membership tap to see what is there. You may have more than one account and are trying to sign in with the one that does not have your MRN registered with it.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Often, servers get overloaded on Sundays. Are you still having issues today? Member Tools is a little different, but for Gospel Library, having a membership record number associated with your Church Account isn't required (as long as your username and password is correct, it should let you sign in).

Note also that if you type an incorrect password a few times in a row, the account will be locked from signing in for a little while (I don't remember exactly how long it is, but less than a day). If this is the case, while your account is in a locked state, you will get a sign-in error.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sbradshaw wrote:Note also that if you type an incorrect password a few times in a row, the account will be locked from signing in for a little while (I don't remember exactly how long it is, but less than a day).
If I remember a post by a church employee correctly, it's 15 minutes.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kitkat!!

Post by kitkat!! »

jdlessley wrote:It is possible you do not have your MRN registered with your Church Account. Go to Church Account and look in the Profile/Membership tap to see what is there. You may have more than one account and are trying to sign in with the one that does not have your MRN registered with it.
It didn't have my MRN on it. is there a way to change that? I didn't know I would have another.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

kitkat!! wrote:
jdlessley wrote:It is possible you do not have your MRN registered with your Church Account. Go to Church Account and look in the Profile/Membership tap to see what is there. You may have more than one account and are trying to sign in with the one that does not have your MRN registered with it.
It didn't have my MRN on it. is there a way to change that? I didn't know I would have another.
Please read this post in the first thread of this forum.
JD Lessley
kitkat!!

Post by kitkat!! »

ok so I looked again and saw my reccord number there. I tried changing my password and still nothing has worked.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

kitkat!! wrote:ok so I looked again and saw my reccord number there. I tried changing my password and still nothing has worked.
What error message does it give you when you try to sign in?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Library”