Gospel Library App - CFM BoM Manual - Audio button missing

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
mikaelahann

Gospel Library App - CFM BoM Manual - Audio button missing

Post by mikaelahann »

Gospel Library App - Come Follow Me Book of Mormon Manual for Individual and Families - Audio button missing!

The orange button with headphones is missing and I don't know how to listen to the Manual now, any advice?

The orange button is there for the New Testament CFM Manual and Scriptures and plays them just fine, but not for the CFM BoM Manual, which is strange.
I have tried to delete the CFM BoM Manual and then redownload it again, but to no avail. I've tried it multiple times and eventually deleted and redownloaded the whole Gospel Library app to but the problem still persists! Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated - Thank You!

Screen dumps attached
Attachments
BoM Manual button missing.jpg
(250.43 KiB) Not downloaded yet
NT Manual with button.jpg
(212.88 KiB) Not downloaded yet
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel Library App - CFM BoM Manual - Audio button missing

Post by sbradshaw »

Audio recordings for the 2020 Come, Follow Me manuals aren't available yet in the app, but they should show up with the next content update (later this week).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
mikaelahann

Post by mikaelahann »

Thank you so much! It works now! :D
daisyar

Post by daisyar »

:(
sbradshaw wrote:Audio recordings for the 2020 Come, Follow Me manuals aren't available yet in the app, but they should show up with the next content update (later this week).
So I've just uninstalled and reinstalled the latest and greatest but my CFM and BOM are still reading text to speech. In older CFM the narrator reads so I know it's not a settings or connectivity issue. Any suggestions?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

daisyar wrote::(
sbradshaw wrote:Audio recordings for the 2020 Come, Follow Me manuals aren't available yet in the app, but they should show up with the next content update (later this week).
So I've just uninstalled and reinstalled the latest and greatest but my CFM and BOM are still reading text to speech. In older CFM the narrator reads so I know it's not a settings or connectivity issue. Any suggestions?
Which voice do you have selected in audio settings? Also, are you connected to a good internet connection, and have you tried on a different internet connection (if the app can't connect to the server where audio files are stored, because of VPN, web filtering, or something else, it will fall back to text-to-speech)?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Library”