"Take a Name"

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: "Take a Name"

Post by jdlessley »

raphillips wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:45 pm I haven't been able to log into Take a Name for several weeks now. I keep getting an error message that my username and password are invalid. Is the website down?
Please see post #58 of this topic thread.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lisacrosland

Post by lisacrosland »

My app is frozen. I’ve deleted the app several times. I pressed reset user name and nothing happens. I’ve tried logging in with my family search and nothing happens. I am so frustrated. I found 6 grandmothers that are waiting for me to do their work. No matter what I do I cannot log into take a name. I can’t find a customer service number. I have emailed them 3 times in the last 6 weeks with no response. Please help
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

lisacrosland wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:36 pm My app is frozen. ... Please help
Please see post #58 of this topic thread.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
porterroz1

Post by porterroz1 »

TAKE A NAME.. APP.. Question why has this LDS App
No longer in GOOGLE PLAY... I ask cause it is the BEST APP.... EVER for finding info about our families that need their ORDINANCES taken to the TEMPLE.. NOTHING CAN BEAT THIS APP.... . WHY....its shows:-
ordinances have been completed
ordnances reserved and by whom
ordinances shared to the Temple /can be unshared
ordinances for Baptism, Confirmation, Iniatories,
Endowment, Sealings still need doing
How you connect to the people you are doing
ordinances for
If they are second cousins, 1st, 2nd, 3rd aunts,
uncles, grandparents 1st, 2nd, 3rd
And you can get the names printed from TAName
You cannot not get all this IMPORTANT information i
n an instant than any other LDS APP.... Sorry not
even Family Search compares to TAKE A NAME.. You
have to go all over the mutu to find anything. My daughter did a sealing for a past family member from 1642 waiting to be sealed to her parents. She said mum she was so fustrated in how long it took for this sealing to be done. 2024...when it could have been done years ago.... We need to be consistant and constantly chipping away with this work in brining our families together from this side and through the veil..... for me and many of us agree... TAKE A NAME.... is the best APP to HELP US, GET THIS WORK DONE... AND FAST... HURRY UP AND BRING IT BACK SO WE CAN DO THIS WORK..
Rozita Porter..... Hill Park Ward, Redoubt Stake, Manukau City, New Zealand
Enail zzap281@gmail.com
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Take A Name is a product of FamilySearch partner Kinpoint, Inc.

Not the church. Please direct your questions to Kinpoint.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “FamilySearch Products”