“No Underline” disabled

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
reedcarr

“No Underline” disabled

Post by reedcarr »

On my wife’s Gospel Library App (both iPhone and IPad), when she highlights words she can select the underline or the highlight, but the “no underline” option is greyed out and not selectable. Sometimes she wants to add a note or link, but doesn’t want it highlighted.

Until a couple months ago, she didn’t have that issue. In my app, I can still add notes or links and select the “no underline.”

Anyone having similar issues or no where to fix this issue/setting?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: “No Underline” disabled

Post by sbradshaw »

reedcarr wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:03 am On my wife’s Gospel Library App (both iPhone and IPad), when she highlights words she can select the underline or the highlight, but the “no underline” option is greyed out and not selectable. Sometimes she wants to add a note or link, but doesn’t want it highlighted.

Until a couple months ago, she didn’t have that issue. In my app, I can still add notes or links and select the “no underline.”

Anyone having similar issues or no where to fix this issue/setting?
The "clear" highlight option is only available if a note, tag, notebook, or link is attached to the highlight. You should be able to change a highlight to clear after adding a note or link. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to choose that highlight style before adding the note or link (in iOS Gospel Library), which makes it a little clunky if you use that feature often.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
reedcarr

Re: “No Underline” disabled

Post by reedcarr »

thank you! I guess I've always added the note and then changed it to clear... I just asked her and she was trying to set it to clear before adding the note/link/notebook.

I appreciate the help!

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”