New My Account and Ward Menu

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
Cmanrogers

Re: New My Account and Ward Menu

Post by Cmanrogers »

nualamcpherson1944@gmail.com wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:24 pm Why change something that was working well? I never had a problem paying my tithing before, now I have to search who knows where before I can find the page I want. Think about the older generation who want things made easier not harder, we're not all computer geniuses
I'm sorry you've been having difficulty accessing donations. You probably want to consider giving feedback using the option at the bottom of the Church website, as that will reach the developers easier. My one solution to your problem would be to just type in the address bar "tithing.lds.org" whenever you want to pay tithing, and it should redirect to the right place.
Christian Rogers
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

nualamcpherson1944@gmail.com wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:24 pm I never had a problem paying my tithing before, now I have to search who knows where before I can find the page I want.
The location of the Donations page has not moved in several years. Are you referring to the change in the Home page at the main website?

The quickest way to get to Donations from the Home page is to click on the nine-dot menu at the top right and select Donations. An even faster way is to bookmark the donations page and go directly there, as I do.
larsonkn

Post by larsonkn »

I am tired of things always changing and usually not for the better !
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

larsonkn wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:46 am I am tired of things always changing and usually not for the better !
Can you be more specific? More information is necessary so we can help you.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
kike_meneses

Post by kike_meneses »

Helping Returned Mission Leaders and Missionaries Stay Connected
This Links for contact Missionaries, isnt works:
https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org/mission
:!:

spowzer escribió:
> Thanks for the suggestions:
> 1. updates - after 26 hours, no sync
> 2. discovered that lds.org account and ward contact are 2 completely different
> tables/ records - per item one on my list, they may or may not sync
> 3. updated ward directory account by accessing ward directory and contacts started
> working immediately (sent a test message to myself from LCR)
> 4. STRANGE: there are no links to message anyone on LDS.org for support, only help
> links which point to FAQ's. THERE IS NO FAQ FOR "NOT RECIEVING EMAIL" - my
> bishop indicated there are several in my ward that have that problem.
> 5. other oddities: there's a link under Account Settings -> Contact Settings ->
> Former Mission Leader - this goes to a page with a dead link: Helping Returned
> Mission Leaders and Missionaries Stay Connected -> points to the /undefined page

Return to “Main Church Website”