Stop scrolling nightmare

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
hermesgb

Stop scrolling nightmare

Post by hermesgb »

Please, we have been scrolling for all this years and think that everybody's thumbs deserves a rest. Please, add the possibility of turning whole pages moving the finger laterally as other readers does, the same as when you are reading a real book. Please, consider adding this functionality to improve an app that is good but has still a long way to go. Thanks for hearing me.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Stop scrolling nightmare

Post by jdlessley »

hermesgb wrote:Please, consider adding this functionality to improve an app that is good but has still a long way to go. Thanks for hearing me.
Please note the Tech Forum is primarily user-to-user help and support. We are users just like you and have no ability to consider, plan, or implement any suggestions. We can discuss it or offer a work-around or possible insights to an issue - but that is it. The official method to get suggestions, feedback, or bug reports to those who have the decision authority and the ability to implement changes is through the in-app feedback. For Android it is found in the Additional Info section of the Settings menu item at More options selection ( three stacked dots icon) on the menu bar.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
hermesgb

Re: Stop scrolling nightmare

Post by hermesgb »

I'm sorry, thank you for your answer.

Return to “Gospel Library”