Gospel Library App

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
hansenfam

Gospel Library App

Post by hansenfam »

I love that we can link scriptures through the Gospel Library App. However, I have noticed that when I log onto my computer (1) I am not able to link scriptures. (2) I am not able to see the links I added on my Gospel Library App. Am I missing something?
davesudweeks

Re: Gospel Library App

Post by davesudweeks »

hansenfam wrote:I love that we can link scriptures through the Gospel Library App. However, I have noticed that when I log onto my computer (1) I am not able to link scriptures. (2) I am not able to see the links I added on my Gospel Library App. Am I missing something?
As far as seeing the links added on the Gospel Library App are concerned, you need to sync the data from your device and give it some time to work through the church systems (24-hrs should be more than enough). If they are still not showing up, your clerk is first-tier tech support. There may be some on this user-to-user mutual help forum who have experienced this as well and have additional insight.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

hansenfam wrote:I love that we can link scriptures through the Gospel Library App. However, I have noticed that when I log onto my computer (1) I am not able to link scriptures. (2) I am not able to see the links I added on my Gospel Library App. Am I missing something?
Make sure you're logging onto the web page with the same account you're using in the Gospel Library app. The fact you're not able to link scriptures on the web page makes me think you're not logging in.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Gospel Library Online doesn't support user-created links yet (creating them or showing them). I expect that they will in the future, but it might be worth sending feedback using the Feedback link at the bottom of the Gospel Library Online page, to express interest in the feature. The links created in the Gospel Library app do sync to the website / Church servers and between signed-in devices, they're just not displayed in the browser.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Library”